As sad as it may be, did you know that a quarter of women believe that they will be passed up for promotion if they do not wear makeup to work? Even if that is not a huge worry for you, here are ten helpful tips for getting the most out of your makeup while keeping the most in your wallet.
1. If you have dry skin, look for a liquid moisturizing flawless face makeup. You might even be able to just use a moisturizing bb cream and skip the heavier foundations completely.
2. For oily skin, first look for a good face primer to keep everything in place, then choose an oil free or powder foundation for oily skin.
3. Invest in eye and lip primer to help all your makeup last longer. If you invest in the best makeup primers, you do not have to spend money on the best blush, best concealer, best eyeliner, or the best lipstick because your primer will help cheaper products look better and last longer.
4. Choose a good volumizing mascara to really pull you look together. A really good volumizing mascara will make your eyes appear bigger and your lashes fuller.
5. Use a kabuki brush to apply your cream blushes. It will make it look more natural and make your blush last longer.
6. Try using baked makeup if you are worried about fillers.
7. Gel eyeliner and a fine liner brush works best for doing cat eyes.
8. Try using a lip stain if you need you lip color to last through dinner or drinks.
9. If you are stuck while looking for makeup ideas for weddings, try checking youtube. There are tons of great tutorials for all kinds of makeup looks.
10. And finally, take a little time to thank the Ancient Egyptians for their contribution to the modern makeup world beginning all the way back during the first Egyptian Dynasty. Did you also know that the they are also responsible for the first anti wrinkle cream? It was made from made from gum of frankincense, wax, fresh moringa oil and cyprus, and mixed with fermented plant juice.